EN  | BM
Theme: Blue and Green Theme: Blue and Green Theme: Red Theme: Green

online visitor Online Visitors 44
total visitor Total Visitors 687,373

Ministry of Local Government & Housing,
Tingkat 2, Baitul Makmur, Petra Jaya, Medan Raya,
93050 Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia.
Tel: 6082-319614
Fax: 6082-311216

 
Office Hours:

8.00am to 1.00pm
2.00pm to 5.00pm
 
Last Update: 24 Feb 2018
Version 8.0.3
slide_5a8a454a288c6.jpgslide_5a78fe23d19ba.jpgslide_5a78f94640f0b.jpgslide_5a6e6fcaef274.jpg

No Announcement at the moment

Talikhidmat
24 Hours Statewide

Fixed Line:
555999 (Statewide)
Mobile Phone: 082-555999
Fax: 082-555888
Email: 555999@sarawak.gov.my
Mobile Web: m555999.sarawak.gov.my
SMS: 62999

Download Talikhidmat App

No Poll at the moment
20 Feb 2018 - Jadual Peperiksaan Perkhidmatan (Subjek Jabatan ) Pihak Berkuasa Tempatan Sarawak Tahun 2018

Dimaklumkan bahawa Peperiksaan Subjek Jabatan PBT Tahun 2018 akan berlangsung pada:-

a) Sesi 1/2018 - 15 -16 Mei 2018
b) Sesi 2/2018 - 16-18 Oktober 2018

Calon boleh memohon untuk menduduki peperiksaan bermula dari tarikh berikut:-

a) Sesi 1/2018 - Tarikh Tutup Pendaftaran = 13 April 2018
b) Sesi 2/2018 - Tarikh Tutup Pendaftaran = 14 September 2018

Permohonan untuk menduduki peperiksaan yang berkenaan boleh dibuat dengan memuat turun borang di pautan ini.


Sebarang permohonan yang diterima selepas tarikh tutup tidak akan dilayan.

Pegawai Seranta:-
Puan Sharifah Zakiah Bt Tuanku Haji Pauzi   : 082-319614
En.Tajim Anak Manchu : 082-319601


 

07 Feb 2018 - Rabies claims another life, bringing death toll to six

KUCHING: The rabies outbreak in the state has claimed the life of the seventh victim, bringing the death toll to six.

The seventh victim; a 59-year-old man, from Jalan Batu Kawa – Matang succumbed to rabies encephalitis at the Sarawak General Hospital (SGH) around 4pm yesterday.

The Sarawak Disaster Management Committee (JPBN) in statement issued on Jan 27, said that the victim was confirmed to be infected with the virus following a lab test on Jan 26, as notified by the Sarawak Health Department.

more>>


 

31 Jan 2018 - Bleak prognosis for seventh rabies victim

KUCHING: The prognosis for the state’s seventh human rabies case is bleak, according to Local Government and Housing Minister Datuk Dr Sim Kui Hian.

He said the fact that the victim, a 59-year-old man from Jalan Batu Kawa-Matang, did not get proper treatment after being bitten by a dog in November last year made matters all the more saddening.

“It takes two to three months for the (rabies) virus to reach your brain. The outlook for him (victim) is 99 per cent chances of dying and 1 per cent (for) survival. I don’t call it a good thing.

“That’s why we must continue to make sure our people in Sarawak are safe from rabies. We have no choice because I don’t want to lose anyone of you unnecessarily,” he said during an appreciation dinner for Kuching South City Council (MBKS) staff here on Sunday.

more>>


 

29 Jan 2018 - Ministry staff and agencies take corruption free pledge

Ministry staff and agencies take corruption free pledge

Posted on : 25 Jan 2018  Source of News: The BorneoPost Online


Housing Development Corporation (HDC) CEO Mohamad Asman Ahmad leads the reading of the pledge witnessed by Dr Sim (front fifth left). Dr Sim is flanked Bakrie (left) and HDC chairman Datuk Dr Abang Rauf Abang Zen.

KUCHING: Personnel from the Ministry of Local Government and Housing as well as its agencies yesterday pledged to remain corruption free.

A total of 555 staff took the pledge witnessed by Minister of Local Government and Housing Datuk Dr Sim Kui Hian and its permanent secretary Bakrie Zaini.

“The corruption free pledge initiatives introduced by MACC will pave the way for greater transparency, accountability, strong governance and in promoting a corruption free culture that transcends across all ministries and government departments through the country,” said Dr Sim.

He said taking the pledge would also hopefully improve public confidence in the government.

“Integrity protects us from any misconduct, steers us away from misuse of power and bribery, and strengthens integrity in management,” he said.

“As an agency responsible for the enforcement of rules and regulations, I cannot deny the existence of risk where officers may be bribed by certain parties and I hope that this pledge will serve as deterrence to prevent them from slipping into corruption.”



 

 

Menaiktaraf dan memasang Lampu fasa 2 (Semariang 1 dan 2)

Tarikh Tutup: 19 Mac 2018(12:00 tengahari)

<<February, 2018>>
SMTWTFS
 123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728 


No event at the moment

1. Single Sign-On
    Webmail | EMS

2. State Civil Service Government Employee Management System(GEMS)
     GEMS

3. e-Prestasi
    e-Prestasi

4.Electronic Local Authorities System (eLA2)
   eLA2

5. Claim Management System

ISNIN DAN HARI KELEPASAN AM-TUTUP

SELASA
2.00 PETANG – 5.00 PETANG

RABU DAN KHAMIS
9.00 PAGI – 1.00 PETANG
2.00 PETANG – 5.00 PETANG

JUMAAT
9.00 PAGI – 12.00 TENGAHARI
2.00 PETANG – 5.00 PETANG

SABTU DAN AHAD
10.00 PAGI – 5.00 PETANG

Unit Pendidikan Komuniti, MLGH
Lot 369, Blok KLCD, Kota Sentosa, Jalan Tapang, 93250 Kuching.
Tel : 082-626042/616448
Fax : 082-615782

online visitor Online Visitors 44
total visitor Total Visitors 687,373

 Picture
 PicturePicture Picture